Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wow, That's sad right?!?!

Okay so I noticed that last time I posted was when I was ready to drop some lbs and my dream bod back right?!?!? Well guess what.... That was a failed attempt.LOL. I honestly don't know what happened. I just got in the mood of work .. work .. work.. that when I'm off all I have time for, or at least that is what I feel,is for my kids. I feel drained most of the time. Like I don't have energy anymore. Sad, I know. But I am hoping to change all that. So the way I looked in my last post... well I still look like that now.. Sad, Iknow..lol

Lately I've noticed that I have been a little more moody with my kids and I am really short tempered with everything. I feel like I gave up on nutrition and now I am back to the old moody me and I hate it. So I am going to find a way to work out my schedule so that I can eat healthy and workout daily so that I am myself again. So that I have more energy to raise my boys the right way so that I don't  feel like it is a chore but more of a blessing.

My kids deserve the  best and I only hope to provide them with that. They will not be able to stand Strong on there own  if I don't build a firm foundation for them to grow on. So the thing that is bothering me is what I am going to do with the situation I put myself in. I thought working again would be a great little break from my motherly duties but now I'm not so sure that was the right thing to do as I find I am stressed out more now. So I guess you can say that my work is kind of hanging in the way of what I am trying to accomplish. Or maybe its the way I deal with things that make it stressful for me. Either way I know that I am going to make a change soon whether it is to continue working at CYM or become a full time SAHM because that job comes with benefits, bonuses, experiences and so much more!!

Well that is all for now.. until next time ..

Lala

2 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Yay, I'm so glad you're blogging again :) You've been missed! :) It's hard trying to make the choice of whether to work or to stay at home...just get on your knees and ask the only person who really knows what's best! Love ya girl!

pwincessdi said...

I agree with Monica...it's hard, but u know what is needed & best for ur situation. Just pray & you'll be ok. (: