Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"BRIG the RIG", or so they call him...LOL

Uughh.. I feel as if I am playing a game of "Bloggers Tag"! If you don't know what it is then let me break it down for you. It's when you log into your blog to post something that you thought would be interesting , something that you had stuck in your mind all day that you found intriguing. Then once your logged in you find yourself jumping from blog to blog catching up on every one's else blog to the point where you get tired and log out before you even post anything. Then your motivated to blog again all over again once you see someone has updated there blog! Well that is me. I noticed alot of people do that and it's not just me but after reading other blogs I decided it is about that time for me to catch up on my own (No, I'm not a follower either.lol). A few things have changed since I posted last. Brigham is going to officially be 4 Months tomorrow, Oct.6,2011!!

Since he is going to be four months I figured I could post a little about this little boy that keeps me up all night yet finds a way to keep my heart smiling through all the sleepless nights, stress and fatigue. I will catch you up on other things later!!LOL!!

One thing that I noticed from day one was that this little boy had his big brothers wrapped around his little fingers from the moment they laid eyes on him!! It's so cute.. They even made up a nick name for him which is, "Brig the Rig"!!LOL! I could only wish that this stage lasted forever but I know from seeing Tj and Koda now that it doesn't!!LOL!

** I can almost guarantee that once I get Brig down for a nap that I will not be so lucky in getting rest. What will happen is either it's just one of his kitty naps or one of his brothers will be doing something to purposely wake him up, then once he starts crying they will hand him off to me.. I mean its not just my boys that do that.. SHEENA does it just as much.. its so terrible!!LOL!!**....


His brothers just adore the heck out of him! I blame them for making Brigham the way that he is which is non stop crying until someone picks him up or walks around outside with him in his stroller!!LOL!! I love the bond my boys have! I am one proud mommy!
Back to the subject..LOL. At Brigs 2 Month checkup they said that he needed tummy time daily. Which I must admit I did not force on him cause once he cried someone was sure to rescue him and pick him up and it wasn't me! He is now four months and can not stand tummy time.. It's funny that once I try to enforce tummy time he learns how to turn on his side.. so basically this is what I get during tummy time (him laying on his side, laughing at me as if he is doing it on purpose)..
 He also hates, hates, hates "Bumbo" time. The "Bumbo" is a little seat that he is old enough to sit in that is suppose to help him gain support in learning how to hold his own head up!! Well.. I guess you can say that that is going good as well..LOL.. Sometimes I feel as if he is going to rip the chair and then it will no longer be useful to us anymore.It seems as if he is going to bust right out of the darn thing.
The only time he is calm is when his "Bumbo" is against something that he can lean on!

I have started giving him baby cereal in his bottles and will soon start giving it to him by itself so I hope he will like it cause that is all he can eat at this time!! He is starting to do his baby talk which I love.. I feel as if he is really trying to tell me something or he understands me when I talk to him!! He is like my little chubs.. I love him to pieces and can't imagine our lives without him! I am so happy Toa and I decided to keep going after two boys.. now I can honestly say I feel complete with my 3 Musketeers:)
      
                                           Here are a few recent pictures of my lil chubs Brigham!!


I know it seems like the only pictures I get of him is when he is laying down but he absolutely loves it!!
                                   He doesn't know this yet but I am a paparazzi mom!!LOL!
                               Love waking up to his smile and chubbiness right next to me!
                  He is getting so big so fast I ALMOST want another one... NOT!!LOL!!


Until next time.. ♥Lala

2 comments:

MARCIA said...

He is the cutest chubbs EVER!! I just love him and all his crying for his mommy!! LOL He is totally spoiled and loves it. I love to see KJ and TJ with him. They are the best big brothers. It's just too cute sometimes how overprotective they are with him. Good job on raising good boys!

pan x 8 said...

Brigham is so dang cute and I adore his name!!

About your blog posts that never get on... Here's a trick that works for me.. My phone! When things happen, I get a quick pic on my phone and on my notepad or calender, I log the idea so when I go back to blog, I get my idea back. I don't have comments on my blog because since the summer, I've been blogging literally 3 weeks behind and I post everyday! lol.. anyway ~ that might help! And when I'm behind, I post it and save it for when the date comes up so I don't lose it! So many mems of the funny and crazy things the kids do and say! lol

Do you have a swing? That may help with the movement! All 6 of my kids grew up in the swing from birth to like 8 months, then they were just too big for the dang thing! And tell Sheena to hold her nephew when he cries! lol Mommy needs a break sometimes too! lol

Love you and your little family!