Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wow, That was out of the blue...



I am so persistent in getting my point across even if it causes sleepless nights. I will do anything and everything to make sure I get my point across. Of course every marriage or couple have there ups and downs and then they solve there issues and move on. Well I find myself constantly telling my husband that he doesn't appreciate me and all that I do for him. He gets irritated cause he says he is slowing changing his ways and the stuff he is a custom to but it can't be changed over night. After much debate over the issue I decided to, in my terms, build me a bridge and get over it. Since doing so I noticed that Toa and I are slowly getting back on track and growing closer and closer each day. Well the other day he told me he was going to his friends house and left.


A few hours later I called him to see how long he was going to be because I honestly can't sleep if he isn't home. Even if we had been arguing all day I still need him by me or near me cause he is like my security blanket! Okay well this post could have done without that last bit of info but I just wanted to clear up one thing and that is that I am not an insecure wife( I just love him through thick and thin)!!LOL! Anyhoo, Toa answered his phone and told me he would be home in a few minutes and right as I hung up the phone he walked in the door and turned on the light and had me look at his arm. Knowing the friends house he went to does tattoo's I was sure Toa went to get a tattoo! Well I was wrong, he didn't get a tattoo, he got two tattoo's and touched up on one!!LOL!! Yes I know it's normal for people to get tattoos but when I saw this tat, I was shocked....

If you know Toa he is the guy who warns his friends to never get there significant other's name tatted on there body in case the relationship doesn't work out. He is the one laughing and making fun of the guys that do this. He is just the last person I would ever think to get MY name tatted on his arm!! He told me that he got my name to show me how much he appreciated me and to show me how much he cared for me (: It's so weird to see my name on Toa, especially after many years of hearing him say only soft guys do things like this and only guys who are sprung do it.. but then he turns around and does it!!LOL!! I love him and I love the tat! But I am still shocked he went and did something like this. He also got LJ's name on his shoulder but I couldn't get a clear picture of it so I will post it later. Until next time..

2 comments:

Mele Kilioni said...

OMG WOOOOOOOW! now this is making me look at him as a HUGE SOFTY!!! haahhahaha but nonetheless I LOVE IT! it really does go to show he loves you that much ;) i know i've only known youre lil family for a few months now but i really see how TOUGH your guys' love is & honestly, it's cute! hahaha maybe not fit for me but it fits you both hardheads ;) love you both!

Laurie Meredith said...

Klarah, this is your 6th grade teacher, Miss Abbott. I was googling my little girl's name and came across your blog. Imagine my surprise to see that you and Toa got married and have a beautiful little family. I named my little girl Klarah because I always thought your name was so beautiful and you were so beautiful (and still are!). Teachers don't often know what happened in the lives of their former students, so it was fun to see that two of my students from my first year of teaching ended up together. Tell Toa I said hello and I wish you both the best. Here is a link to my blog so you can see that little Klarah is just as beautiful as her name sake.
http://lmilliem.blogspot.com/