Monday, January 23, 2012

Why would I want to grow balls? Eeeeeewwwww.....

Obviously this post has to do with something that I find very disturbing and you guys might find to be an uncomfortable subject. Yes it's about "Balls" and why they are given more attention then needed!! I mean it might sound a bit blunt and upfront but it's not what you think so please get your minds out of the gutter!!Lol. I'm sure we've all heard the phrases,"You grew balls over night" or " She has some balls".. ect, you get the point (gagging at the thought of growing it). I'm not sure why something I once found humorous and laughed at can offend me at the same time.

Before you start thinking I'm weird please hear me out. I don't mean to offend any of you nor am I speaking directly to anyone specifically but it's just something that has been on my mind. (the phrases have been on my mind not the balls.) Okay, wait, I am directing this mainly to the boys/men who say things like this in a derogatory way.

It really doesn't make any sense to me why it is when people get angry/mad they use phrases such as the above, because it only makes them look stupid [insert annoyed face here]. Let me explain what I mean.  When a guy gets mad at his girl cause she stood up to him and his controlling ways, why would his response to her be, " You grew balls over night"? Or if a woman does something that her significant other does not approve of why would he tell her she needs to "Stop growing balls"?? I know these are metaphorical phrases but if a guy thinks that "Balls" symbolize strength, being bold and not fearful or prideful then I think they are sadly mistaken.

I just want to set the record straight for my own peace of mind. 1st off I would never want to "grow balls" cause that would just mean that I was weak and fragile. If I had said something to you that you weren't expecting then take it for what it is and not for what it ain't. I'm actually pretty fine with the body parts God blessed me with and would rather not grow anything else if that is okay with you guys!!Lol...  So until that day when a guy can push a baby out of his balls, it will never symbolize anything in a positive light for me. Another thing that bothers me is why does it have to be a guys body part that we use when speaking metaphorically? Women are just as strong if not stronger then men. Uughh.. Okay, maybe I wasn't getting anywhere with this blog but I over heard something earlier today and I couldn't get it out of my head so I thought since I couldn't sleep I could blog about it and get it off my chreast << chest and breast combined so I don't offend anyone..lol.

I really need to find my way to my room and sleep.. Who knows where this blog will end up if I don't end it now..lol..

Until next time..

Lala

4 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

OMG... you're a freak! hahaha I couldn't stop laughing the whole time reading this, but you know you're right....why does 'that' symbolize strength or courage?!! Glad you got that off your CHREAST! LOL

MARCIA said...

Wow!! LOL I was like, "wait did I read that right?" And then you know I had to open up your blog and make sure, ahahha. Boys/men only say that because they feel that that is what their manhood is measured against. Honestly if they had a better use in vocabulary or were more educated "simple" little phrases would not come to their minds. Can you imagine if woman said, 'wow she grew a vagina over night...lol.' But seriously it sounds so ridiculous. Don't sweat the small stuff, literally, LOL! As long as you know that if you had balls they would be bigger than anyone who has ever said this to you or around you, then its all good! hahahaha

pwincessdi said...

Lmbo!!! Oh so u grew some pubes down there for writing this blog eh??!!!! Loooool man this had me Rollin!!! Oh Kalala well said, well said. Lol @ not focusing on balls!!! Ha ha ha...guys can really be soo *sigh* what's the word verbally challenged! lmbo @ Cia

Anonymous said...

Ewwwww, Perv!! LOL jk.. Only you can blog about this! Can we all say, 'DRAMATIC?'.. HAHAHAHA You're too funny! But I agree with everything you said!! LOL